This product has been discontinued and is out of stock.
Unicon Software Audit Trail KitFeatures:
Programming: The Unicon CL Series Software allows you to load information at the PC, and via a Programming Key Fob, transfer that information directly to the lock. The following can be uploaded to the lock:
- Operating mode and Lock ID (Lock ID is important for audit purposes.)
- Date and time
- User Data (Add/delete users)
- Lock access schedules (shifts)
- Reporting capabilities (Defines who has authority to retrieve data from the lock)
Data Retrieval: In addition, the Unicon CL Series Software allows you to download (retrieve) the following information from the lock via a Reporting Key Fob and transfer it to the PC:
- User table - consists of all User IDs that are current in the lock
- Audit Trail - this feature records lock transaction in sequential order. Examples of audit events are: 1. Lock opened, lock closed, users added/deleted, PIN activated/changed, wrong try lockout.
Reporting: Reporting features include sorting data selection, and export to various formats (Crystal Reports, Adobe PDF, Microsft Excel, Microsoft Word, etc.
PC Hardware minimum requirements for Microsoft SQL ServerExpress Edition or SQL Server 2005 database engine
- IBM compatible PC capable of running Windows with available USB communication port
- 600 MHz Pentium III-compatible or faster process, 1GHz or faster processor recommended
- 512 MB or RAM or more recommended
- Hard-disk drive with 830 MB available disk free space recommended
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or later), Windows 2000 Server (Service Pack 4 or later), Windows Server 2003 Standard Enterprise or data Center editions (Service Pack 1 or later), Windows Small Business Server 2003(Service Pack 1 or later)