The Future of Teeth Whitening... The BEYOND Polus Advanced Teeth Whitening Accelerator
Introducing the Polus Advanced Ultra
On this listing is a choice of the previous amazing Polus Advanced and the new Polus Advanced Ultra. The Polus Advanced Ultra has a new augmented ultrasound function that allows the practitioner to reduce treatment time while providing the same great results.
Introducing the re-designed Polus Advanced Teeth Whitening Accelerator with new sleek design improved capabilities. Containing LightBridge technology that combines halogen light, LED light and ultrasonic technologies to provide a premium whitening experience. Producing zero UV light (no heat) and allowing the treating dentist to adjust the light intensity according to the tooth condition of the patient, includes the dual-wavelength curing light capable of curing any dental composite on the market today, adds 360 range of motion for perfect positioning within any treatment room, touch-user interface (TUI), remote control, motorized height adjustment, and optional low-level laser therapy device for the ultimate whitening system for any practice.
The BEYOND Polus thirty-minute chair-side treatment combines the Polus Accelerator with our unique H2O2 gel for predictable, long-lasting results in a single treatment for as little as $20 per patient.
- Halogen-powered teeth whitening accelerator, LED curing light, and Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) option
- Powerful halogen light output, clinically proven to provide superior results to LED and plasma arc systems
- Unique LightBridge light technology
- Dual-arch whitening features gentle, normal, and intense light-output settings for the perfect treatment setting with each individual patient
- Single-tooth whitening option included for precision, tailored treatment results
- Three (3) Minute treatment complete warning timer.
- Custom fitted cover for easy storage.
- 97% clinical rating on dentaladvisor.com
- wireless remote and patient call button
- advanced air ionizer to remove heat and Ultra Violet output
- curing light has three settings to match the needs of your customers
- motorized arm
Dual-Arch (Power) Whitening Treatment
1. Ask the patient to take a seat in the treatment chair and recline the seat back to a 40 angle.
2. Place the protective eye goggles on the patient.
3. Use the polishing sand to polish and clean the teeth before the treatment. Add water as necessary.
4. Ask the patient to rinse his or her mouth.
5. Apply lip protection cream and insert the BEYOND FlexiBlue Cheek Retractor with the tongue guard pointing down.
6. Stretch the face protection cloth around the outer rims of the cheek retractor and fold the top down under the arms of the cheek retractor.
7. Insert cotton rolls on either side of the buccal frenum.
8. Use compressed air to dry the surface of the teeth and gingiva. Holding the syringe at a 45 angle to the tooth surface along the gingival margin, apply a 2-3 mm layer of BEYOND BlueSeal Gingival Protection along the gingival margin.
9. Apply extra lip protection along the inside of the upper and lower lips.
10. Remove the LED Curing Light from the back of the machine and hold the LED Curing Light 0.5-1 cm away from the gingiva. Press the button on the LED Curing Light to begin curing. Move the device in a circular motion over the gingival area and light cure the gingival protection for twenty to thirty seconds (about two to three seconds per tooth). Use a dental probe tool to check that the gingival protection is fully cured. DO NOT over-cure the gingival protection.
11. Remove the whitening gel syringe and tip from the vacuum-sealed foil wrapper. Attach the mixing tip to the dual-barrel syringe of whitening gel.
12. Apply a 2-3 mm layer of BEYOND II Advanced Formula Whitening Gel to the dry surface of the teeth.
13. Raise the lamp arm and position the lamp head as close as possible to the surface of the teeth, with the lamp head at a 90 angle to the teeth.
14. Once the lamp head is positioned, press the START button to begin the first cycle.
15. Remind the patient that it is safe to swallow his or her saliva during the treatment.
16. Give the patient the remote control. Instruct the patient that the remote control has PAUSE and RESUME buttons to control the light if he or she needs to stop the treatment any time. A CALL button is also included in case the dentist needs to leave the room during the treatment.
17. Provide the patient with music or entertainment during the treatment.
18. At the end of the first cycle, the light will turn off automatically. Use suction to remove the whitening gel. DO NOT rinse with water. Repeat the gel and light application steps two more times for a total of three treatment cycles.
19. After the final cycle, suction off the whitening gel, remove the gingival protection, cotton rolls, face protection cloth, cheek retractor, and protective eye goggles and ask the patient to rinse his or her mouth with water.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
Pregnant women or persons under the age of sixteen are not recommended to undergo the procedure. Terminate the whitening procedure if any patient reports severe tooth sensitivity and remove all whitening gel before treating with fluoride.
Within twenty-four hours after the procedure, patients should avoid colored food and drinks. Use of tobacco products should be limited.