The CS 2200 Intraoral X-Ray System maximizes your diagnostic abilities and improves your workflow. Featuring an intuitive and user-friendly design, the unit’s very high-frequency (DC) x-ray generator ensures superior image quality and reproducibility, with improved safety conditions. What’s more, the unit’s new timer is a model of simplicity—further ensuring quick, safe and simple image acquisition.
The CS 2200 System has an adjustable tube voltage (60 or 70 kV), so you can customize contrast or gray shading levels based on exam requirements—providing the control you need to support your diagnoses.
- three arm lengths (67", 74" and 81")
- Mobile base
- Separate timer box
- Pass through bracket
Kodak 2100 Intraoral X-Ray System
- Consistant and safe diagnosis
- Digital and conventional- Adapted to every type of imaging technology
- Easy and fast settings
- Better patient protection- Reduces radiation exposure up to 25%
- Accurate images- quick and easy
- 60kV very high frequency generator (DC), helps you obtain high image quality while minimizing radiation dose
- 3 arm lengths available: 67in., 74in., and 81in.
- 2 YR Limited Warranty