The Corix 70 Plus is a newly redesigned economical digital ready intraoral x-ray unit that is Food an Drug Administration (FDA) approved. This unit contains a powerful microprocessor that automatically chooses the exposure time. Simply choose the tooth in question and the microprocessor automatically chooses the exposure time. The large LCD screen allows manual override of most features The unit comes with a newly designed 70 KVp head with angle indicator to help you get the best position possible. Operation is simple, choose your patient size, desired tooth, point the head and you are good to go.
This particular unit is meant to be wall mounted.
- Long reach scissor style double positioning arm folds compactly when not in use
- Fully compatible with the fastest film or digital imaging system
- X-Ray tube pre heating options with manual override.
- optional remote x-ray button
- optional safety double x-ray button
- Internal exposure calibration to compensate for film and/or CCD sensitivity.
- Integrated precision digital voltmeter
- 2 Year manufacturer warrantee on defects on all parts except hand switch
- Comes in two arm lengths, regular (72.5 inches) and extended (75 inches)
- Comes with two mount options, 16 inch wall plate mount and single stud mount
- Optional doorbell switch with cable available for extra charge